As many of you have noticed, big changes are underway at Firetalk. We’ve been working hard to implement a system that will offer our features most effectively to broadcasters at all levels, covering all topics. Today, we begin a new chapter!
We are excited to introduce the new Free Plan, Firetalk’s free services option. Visit our blog for information about paid plans.
Free Plan Features:
- 10 Hours Free Broadcast — All free users can broadcast up to 10 hours each months. Broadcasts will feature a countdown timer so that hosts can keep an eye on their time. At the end of 10 hours within one month, the broadcast will end.
- 10 Concurrent Viewers — Free broadcasts can support up to 10 concurrent viewers per stream. If there are already 10 viewers on a stream, other viewers must wait until a viewer already watching drops off the stream.
- 1 Guest — The Free Plan supports 1 Guest and the host (two simultaneous on-screen streams).
- No Archives — The Free Plan does not support archiving, episode recording, or replays.
- No Screen Share — The Free Plan does not support screen sharing.
- No Tip Jar — The Free Plan does not provide Tip Jar capabilities for hosts.
- Paid Events — The Free Plan users may schedule paid events only, with a minimum ticket price of $1.00US.