We are excited to introduce Firetalk’s Enterprise Plan. The Enterprise Plan is designed for larger entities looking for large scale, personalized service. Please contact email@example.com for a quote and more information.
Enterprise Plan Features:
- Unlimited Broadcasting — The Enterprise Plan features unlimited broadcasting (no monthly time limit).
- Unlimited Concurrent Viewers — Enterprise broadcasts can support unlimited concurrent viewers in a stream.
- 3 Guests — The Enterprise Plan supports 3 Guests and the host (four simultaneous on-screen streams).
- Episode Archiving — The Enterprise Plan supports archiving, both for channel episode recordings and event replays.
- Screen Sharing — The Enterprise Plan supports screen sharing via the Firetalk Screen Sharing extension (Chrome and Firefox).
- Tip Jar — The Enterprise Plan allows a host to receive direct and supplemental support from viewers via the Tip Jar.
- Free or Paid Events — All paid plan users (including Enterprise Plan) may schedule free or paid events, with a minimum ticket price of $1.00US for paid events.
- *HD Encoder Feeds — The Enterprise Plan can support high definition software or hardware encoder feeds.
- *Producer Feature — The Enterprise Plan offers producer capability for channel broadcasts.
- *Embedding — The Enterprise Plan offers embedding capability for streams.
*Starred features are unique to the Enterprise Plan